We are seeking a highly motivated, skilled, and dependable Sales Representative to help us grow our Energy Efficient company in the US market through new and existing business by
1) actively pursuing warm leads and maintaining house client accounts;
2) developing and cultivating new customer relationships;
3) meeting or exceeding quarterly sales goals.
Neon Energy Group is an international company, with presence in 10 countries, which focuses in Energy-Efficient Solutions, Energy-efficient Aluminum Systems, LED lights, HVAC and Renewable Energy Solutions.
- Actively pursue warm leads and maintain house client accounts through calls and regular follow up with leads and existing house client accounts.
- Generate new leads, prospects and open new accounts by developing new prospects in the Tri-state area.
- Establish a customer base in which to promote and solicit new, diverse, on-going business by contacting assigned target groups.
- Develop and present proposals to clients.
- Develop and employ a strategy for building long-term relationships with new customers by understanding their decision process and key decision makers.
- Complete and submit a weekly sales report demonstrating actively developing and cultivating new customer relationships and maintain existing house client accounts that will meet or exceed quarterly sales goals.
- Independently and continuously seek out Industry knowledge to further educate yourself.
- Establish yourself as the creditable, go-to industry expert in the eyes of our clients.
- BS/BA in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is considered a plus; we will also consider candidates without a degree if candidate has proven sales success and strong portfolio of leads.
- Minimum 1-3 years of successful sales experience required in the field of construction or electrical.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service focused mindset, closing deals, strong work ethic, excellent organizational and time management skills, effective communication skills with persons of all backgrounds
- Energetic and upbeat personality who is a people pleaser, takes initiative, reliable, competitive, goal oriented and is able to work autonomously.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Excellent knowledge of the construction market.
- Portfolio of Architects, Civil Engineers, Building Developers, Construction companies and aluminum wholesalers is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Position is full-time with monthly salary provided plus commission. Competitive benefits provided. To visit our website, go to www.neon-energy.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales, Engineering: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License